Could changes to the electoral college help the GOP?
The RNC chairman has a plan to consistently win electoral votes in states like Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Virginia
Jay LaPrete/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- 10 things you need to know today: August 23, 2014
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Four annoying sounds you need to stop making
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
Subscribe to the Week