An illustrated history of the Muslim Brotherhood
Visualize the half-century journey from the underground to the corridors of power
If Muslim Brotherhood leader Khairat el-Shater is elected Egypt's next president U.S.-Egyptian relations may crumble.
REUTERS/Amr Abdallah Dalsh
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
- How Captain America won over China
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week