An illustrated history of the Muslim Brotherhood
Visualize the half-century journey from the underground to the corridors of power
If Muslim Brotherhood leader Khairat el-Shater is elected Egypt's next president U.S.-Egyptian relations may crumble.
REUTERS/Amr Abdallah Dalsh
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
Subscribe to the Week