Is this Congress one of the most inexperienced in history?
Nearly 40 percent of House lawmakers have served for less than three years
House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio): Congressional bomb defuser?
Pete Marovich/ZUMA Press/Corbis
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How Scott Brown is executing the perfect GOP Senate campaign
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week