Is this Congress one of the most inexperienced in history?
Nearly 40 percent of House lawmakers have served for less than three years
House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio): Congressional bomb defuser?
Pete Marovich/ZUMA Press/Corbis
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- How to flirt, according to science
- Everything you need to know about the Venezuelan protests
Subscribe to the Week