Today, Vice President Joe Biden is the toast of much of the internet. The satirical Onion newspaper is thanking our gaffe-prone veep for providing them four years of fodder with the release of the e-book "autobiography" The President of Vice. To publicize the book, Onion editors took to Reddit Friday afternoon, posing as "Diamond" Joe Biden, for an Ask Me Anything. "You are welcome to ask me anything about the book, how to round up tail and make them wail, my Trans Am, things you can make into a pipe, Barack, or where we can hook up at if you're a smoking' hot mamacita," the mock intro reads. But it was the tweeted AMA question from the real Joe Biden that stole the show:
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
Subscribe to the Week