Today, Vice President Joe Biden is the toast of much of the internet. The satirical Onion newspaper is thanking our gaffe-prone veep for providing them four years of fodder with the release of the e-book "autobiography" The President of Vice. To publicize the book, Onion editors took to Reddit Friday afternoon, posing as "Diamond" Joe Biden, for an Ask Me Anything. "You are welcome to ask me anything about the book, how to round up tail and make them wail, my Trans Am, things you can make into a pipe, Barack, or where we can hook up at if you're a smoking' hot mamacita," the mock intro reads. But it was the tweeted AMA question from the real Joe Biden that stole the show:
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
Subscribe to the Week