Today, Vice President Joe Biden is the toast of much of the internet. The satirical Onion newspaper is thanking our gaffe-prone veep for providing them four years of fodder with the release of the e-book "autobiography" The President of Vice. To publicize the book, Onion editors took to Reddit Friday afternoon, posing as "Diamond" Joe Biden, for an Ask Me Anything. "You are welcome to ask me anything about the book, how to round up tail and make them wail, my Trans Am, things you can make into a pipe, Barack, or where we can hook up at if you're a smoking' hot mamacita," the mock intro reads. But it was the tweeted AMA question from the real Joe Biden that stole the show:
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Behind the newest attempt to get the Supreme Court to strike down affirmative action
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Why insects are the future of food
Subscribe to the Week