oday, Vice President Joe Biden is the toast of much of the internet. The satirical Onion newspaper is thanking our gaffe-prone veep for providing them four years of fodder with the release of the e-book "autobiography" The President of Vice. To publicize the book, Onion editors took to Reddit Friday afternoon, posing as "Diamond" Joe Biden, for an Ask Me Anything. "You are welcome to ask me anything about the book, how to round up tail and make them wail, my Trans Am, things you can make into a pipe, Barack, or where we can hook up at if you're a smoking' hot mamacita," the mock intro reads. But it was the tweeted AMA question from the real Joe Biden that stole the show:
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
Subscribe to the Week