oday, Vice President Joe Biden is the toast of much of the internet. The satirical Onion newspaper is thanking our gaffe-prone veep for providing them four years of fodder with the release of the e-book "autobiography" The President of Vice. To publicize the book, Onion editors took to Reddit Friday afternoon, posing as "Diamond" Joe Biden, for an Ask Me Anything. "You are welcome to ask me anything about the book, how to round up tail and make them wail, my Trans Am, things you can make into a pipe, Barack, or where we can hook up at if you're a smoking' hot mamacita," the mock intro reads. But it was the tweeted AMA question from the real Joe Biden that stole the show:
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- 10 things you need to know today: March 12, 2014
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- How rain helped the Mongols conquer Asia
- The FDA just approved a high-tech tiara to prevent migraines, without drugs
- How America's internet can become the fastest on Earth
Subscribe to the Week