Inauguration quiz: Guess the presidential address
"We have reached a higher degree of comfort and security than ever existed before in the history of the world." Bill Clinton or Herbert Hoover?
Bill Clinton barely mentioned his wife by name during Wednesday's big Democratic convention speech, but in the eyes of liberals, he still managed to boost Hillary's presidential prospects.
Alex Wong/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- As deadly skin cancer rates keep climbing, surgeon general says to stop tanning and wear sunscreen
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
Subscribe to the Week