Inauguration quiz: Guess the presidential address
"We have reached a higher degree of comfort and security than ever existed before in the history of the world." Bill Clinton or Herbert Hoover?
Bill Clinton barely mentioned his wife by name during Wednesday's big Democratic convention speech, but in the eyes of liberals, he still managed to boost Hillary's presidential prospects.
Alex Wong/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week