Inauguration quiz: Guess the presidential address
"We have reached a higher degree of comfort and security than ever existed before in the history of the world." Bill Clinton or Herbert Hoover?
Bill Clinton barely mentioned his wife by name during Wednesday's big Democratic convention speech, but in the eyes of liberals, he still managed to boost Hillary's presidential prospects.
Alex Wong/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
Subscribe to the Week