Is Biden laying the groundwork for 2016?
The vice president has been palling around with New Hampshire's governor and Democrats from Iowa
Vice President Joe Biden shows off his distractingly pearly whites.
AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Rise of the machines
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week