Is Biden laying the groundwork for 2016?
The vice president has been palling around with New Hampshire's governor and Democrats from Iowa
Vice President Joe Biden shows off his distractingly pearly whites.
AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Why are newspaper comics so terrible?
- Why insects are the future of food
Subscribe to the Week