Police are on the scene at Lone Star College in Houston, Texas, after three people were reportedly shot during an exchange of gunfire near the campus library. Initial reports suggested that multiple people were wounded, though details on the identity of the shooter — or shooters — remained unclear. A federal law enforcement officer also said that a fourth person suffered a heart attack during the exchange. Watch CBS's live coverage:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
Subscribe to the Week