olice are on the scene at Lone Star College in Houston, Texas, after three people were reportedly shot during an exchange of gunfire near the campus library. Initial reports suggested that multiple people were wounded, though details on the identity of the shooter — or shooters — remained unclear. A federal law enforcement officer also said that a fourth person suffered a heart attack during the exchange. Watch CBS's live coverage:
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- The last racial taboo
- 10 things you need to know today: December 11, 2013
- TIME chose Pope Francis as its Person of the Year. And it was the perfect choice for the Upworthy era.
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Watch The Daily Show roll its eyes at outrage over Obama's handshake with Raul Castro
Subscribe to the Week