Police are on the scene at Lone Star College in Houston, Texas, after three people were reportedly shot during an exchange of gunfire near the campus library. Initial reports suggested that multiple people were wounded, though details on the identity of the shooter — or shooters — remained unclear. A federal law enforcement officer also said that a fourth person suffered a heart attack during the exchange. Watch CBS's live coverage:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- In defense of family dinner
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
Subscribe to the Week