The Democratic plan to make Texas a swing state
A new organization called 'Battleground Texas' wants to turn the historically red state blue
People from the Texas delegation wave cowboy hats during the third day of the Republican National Convention on August 29, 2012 in Tampa, Florida.
Mark Wilson/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- 10 things you need to know today: July 26, 2014
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The week's best photojournalism
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Black Death
Subscribe to the Week