Sarah Palin was paid $15 per word at Fox News
A breakdown from Smart Politics tallies up the 189,221 words Palin uttered over the course of her three-year tenure on Fox
Toward the end of her "One Nation" bus tour, Sarah Palin offered an alternative version of Paul Revere's ride, saying that he warned the British that Americans were ready to fight.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How I lost all my money
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
Subscribe to the Week