Time to build a second Republican Party?
The more radical conservatives who have taken over the GOP may leave moderate Republicans no other choice
Could these be the faces of the 2012 Republican presidential ticket? Many political prognosticators believe New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie could wind up being Mitt Romney's running mate.
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- The culture war finally comes to the Catholic Church
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
Subscribe to the Week