Pantyless interviewer pranks Serbian prime minister
Ivica Dacic thought he was in the studio to discuss Balkan politics — but he got a full-frontal view of the show's presenter instead
Pantyless interview pranks Serbian prime minister
Mac Innes Photography/ Justin Mac Innes/via Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Community's Dean Pelton broke new ground for sexual politics on television
- Art is not a justification for discrimination
Subscribe to the Week