The Ku Klux Klan, with its membership rapidly declining, is attempting to mend its racist brand. One member speaking to a local Fox News team employs a bit of spin to say that the KKK isn't a hate group. "We don't hate anyone," the hooded member pleads. "We just want to see good things come to our race."
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Top 7 insane homeowners association rules
- 10 things you need to know today: December 6, 2013
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The hotel of enlightenment
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week