ome people watch the Super Bowl for the game, some people watch the Super Bowl for the commercials — and this year, some will undoubtedly be watching for Beyonce. Beyonce's set is easily the most anticipated Super Bowl halftime show in years, with buzz already much louder than it was for recent, past-their-prime performers like Madonna or The Who (and the less said about The Black Eyed Peas, the better).
What can fans expect from Beyonce's halftime show, besides a renewed commitment to avoiding lip-syncing? Beyonce offers a video sneak preview for the show called "Countdown to Touchdown," which shows off the work she and her dancers are doing to the song "Countdown." Check it out:
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Step away from the ruler: Penis size studies are pretty worthless
- The last racial taboo
- How the Great Recession has changed the way we shop — even during the holidays
Subscribe to the Week