n a move likely calculated to put an end to all the chatter over her lip-synced performance of the National Anthem at President Obama's inauguration last week, Super Bowl halftime show performer Beyonce Knowles opened a press conference Thursday with a show-stopping rendition of the Star-Spangler Banner. Singing in front of a massive video screen that displayed an image of the American flag, Beyonce finished her performance and asked the assembled reporters, "Does anyone have any questions?" Though she admitted to lip-syncing her performance on Inauguration Day, Beyonce assured the crowd that she plans to perform live on Super Bowl Sunday. Watch Beyonce's live performance below:
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- 10 things you need to know today: December 10, 2013
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Did God have a wife?
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 5 theories to explain North Korea's big mysterious purge
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week