n a move likely calculated to put an end to all the chatter over her lip-synced performance of the National Anthem at President Obama's inauguration last week, Super Bowl halftime show performer Beyonce Knowles opened a press conference Thursday with a show-stopping rendition of the Star-Spangler Banner. Singing in front of a massive video screen that displayed an image of the American flag, Beyonce finished her performance and asked the assembled reporters, "Does anyone have any questions?" Though she admitted to lip-syncing her performance on Inauguration Day, Beyonce assured the crowd that she plans to perform live on Super Bowl Sunday. Watch Beyonce's live performance below:
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- The secrets of happy families
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
Subscribe to the Week