Mickey Mouse wants to spy on you
In a tussle over privacy, Disney's CEO delivers an epic smackdown to a member of Congress
Mickey Mouse and friends are trying to trademark "SEAL Team 6," apparently inspired by the commandos who took out Osama bin Laden.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The militarization of America’s police
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
Subscribe to the Week