Mickey Mouse wants to spy on you
In a tussle over privacy, Disney's CEO delivers an epic smackdown to a member of Congress
Mickey Mouse and friends are trying to trademark "SEAL Team 6," apparently inspired by the commandos who took out Osama bin Laden.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week