Does Cory Booker have a glass jaw?
The popular Newark mayor is quickly learning that a Senate race is much tougher than a citywide campaign
Newark Mayor Cory Booker speaks at a conference held by the American Federation for Children on May 4: After criticizing President Obama for attacking Mitt Romney's private equity days, Booker took to Twitter to clarify his statements.
Aristide Economopoulos/Star Ledger/CORBIS
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week