Donald Trump sues Bill Maher over ape joke
The politically incorrect comedian quipped that Trump's mother had been intimate with an orangutan
Donald Trump unleashes his signature "You're Fired": The Donald never said that to Randal Pinkett, the only black "Apprentice" winner, which Trump has now offered as proof that he's not racist.
David Becker/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The week's best photojournalism
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week