Put on your dancing shoes: The 55th annual Grammy Awards air live on CBS this Sunday, Feb. 10, at 8 p.m. ET. Leading the Grammy field this year are The Black Keys, Frank Ocean, and Taylor Swift, while Justin Bieber was shut out — a criminal omission, according to his fans. Now, in case any of these artist names look unfamiliar — or if you just want to relive the year in popular music — we've put together a playlist for all your Grammy-cramming needs. Here it is: 50 Grammy-nominated songs you should spend a little time with before Sunday's big show. Happy listening!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to live a long life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week