ut on your dancing shoes: The 55th annual Grammy Awards air live on CBS this Sunday, Feb. 10, at 8 p.m. ET. Leading the Grammy field this year are The Black Keys, Frank Ocean, and Taylor Swift, while Justin Bieber was shut out — a criminal omission, according to his fans. Now, in case any of these artist names look unfamiliar — or if you just want to relive the year in popular music — we've put together a playlist for all your Grammy-cramming needs. Here it is: 50 Grammy-nominated songs you should spend a little time with before Sunday's big show. Happy listening!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week