Put on your dancing shoes: The 55th annual Grammy Awards air live on CBS this Sunday, Feb. 10, at 8 p.m. ET. Leading the Grammy field this year are The Black Keys, Frank Ocean, and Taylor Swift, while Justin Bieber was shut out — a criminal omission, according to his fans. Now, in case any of these artist names look unfamiliar — or if you just want to relive the year in popular music — we've put together a playlist for all your Grammy-cramming needs. Here it is: 50 Grammy-nominated songs you should spend a little time with before Sunday's big show. Happy listening!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
Subscribe to the Week