ut on your dancing shoes: The 55th annual Grammy Awards air live on CBS this Sunday, Feb. 10, at 8 p.m. ET. Leading the Grammy field this year are The Black Keys, Frank Ocean, and Taylor Swift, while Justin Bieber was shut out — a criminal omission, according to his fans. Now, in case any of these artist names look unfamiliar — or if you just want to relive the year in popular music — we've put together a playlist for all your Grammy-cramming needs. Here it is: 50 Grammy-nominated songs you should spend a little time with before Sunday's big show. Happy listening!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
Subscribe to the Week