Put on your dancing shoes: The 55th annual Grammy Awards air live on CBS this Sunday, Feb. 10, at 8 p.m. ET. Leading the Grammy field this year are The Black Keys, Frank Ocean, and Taylor Swift, while Justin Bieber was shut out — a criminal omission, according to his fans. Now, in case any of these artist names look unfamiliar — or if you just want to relive the year in popular music — we've put together a playlist for all your Grammy-cramming needs. Here it is: 50 Grammy-nominated songs you should spend a little time with before Sunday's big show. Happy listening!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to stop Black Thursday — and still score that big screen
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week