The most traffic-jammed cities in America
As the economy begins to recover from the great recession, congestion on the road is getting worse
Holiday traffic on the 210 freeway near Los Angeles, Calif.: Only 8 percent of travelers will opt to fly over the Thanksgiving break, the vast majority will drive.
Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week