What really killed the dinosaurs?
"An asteroid 65 million years ago" is no longer enough
The mighty T-Rex may now be only the second-biggest land-based dinosaur, after scientists unearthed an apparent bone from a giant new species that roamed the world 90 million years ago.
CC BY: jeffdoe
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
Subscribe to the Week