What really killed the dinosaurs?
"An asteroid 65 million years ago" is no longer enough
The mighty T-Rex may now be only the second-biggest land-based dinosaur, after scientists unearthed an apparent bone from a giant new species that roamed the world 90 million years ago.
CC BY: jeffdoe
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 things you need to know today: November 22, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The week's best photojournalism
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
Subscribe to the Week