What really killed the dinosaurs?
"An asteroid 65 million years ago" is no longer enough
The mighty T-Rex may now be only the second-biggest land-based dinosaur, after scientists unearthed an apparent bone from a giant new species that roamed the world 90 million years ago.
CC BY: jeffdoe
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- How ISIS sells women and children
Subscribe to the Week