What really killed the dinosaurs?
"An asteroid 65 million years ago" is no longer enough
The mighty T-Rex may now be only the second-biggest land-based dinosaur, after scientists unearthed an apparent bone from a giant new species that roamed the world 90 million years ago.
CC BY: jeffdoe
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week