n Sunday night, the 55th annual Grammy Awards aired on CBS, honoring the best artists, albums, and songs from the previous year in music while also looking ahead to what's on the horizon. So between extravagant live performances by artists like Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, and Frank Ocean, the show managed to find time to hand out a few awards, too. (Read a full list of winners at the official Grammy website.) Who were the biggest winners of the evening? Here, listen to 10 songs that scored big at the Grammys:
1. Record of the Year and Best Pop Duo: "Somebody That I Used To Know," Gotye with Kimbra
2. Song of the Year: "We Are Young," fun.
3. Best Pop Solo Performance: "Set Fire to the Rain," Adele
4. Best Rap/Sung Collaboration: "No Church in the Wild," Jay-Z and Kanye West with Frank Ocean
5. Best Rock Song and Best Rock Performance: "Lonely Boy," The Black Keys
6. Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance: "Love Bites (So Do I)," Halestorm
7. Best R&B Performance: "Climax," Usher
8. Best R&B Song: "Adorn," Miguel
9. Best Country Song: "Blown Away," Josh Kear and Chris Tompkins (performed by Carrie Underwood)
10. Best Rap Song and Best Rap Performance: "N*****s in Paris," Kanye West and Jay-Z
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Black Death is back
- 10 things you need to know today: December 12, 2013
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Why Texas just became 2014's biggest sideshow
Subscribe to the Week