Fresh off a classy comeback performance at the 2013 Grammy Awards, Justin Timberlake wasted no time keeping the hits coming, letting loose another track from his forthcoming album, The 20/20 Experience, shortly after the show. The song, "Mirrors," is a falsetto-filled ode to someone whom JT considers to be his other half. "It's like you're my mirror / My mirror staring back at me," he croons in the chorus. The surprisingly long track, which clocks in at a radio-unfriendly eight minutes and 15 seconds, features slick production from frequent Timberlake collaborator Timbaland and closes out with a catchy chant for the "love of [his] life." The 20/20 Experience is due out on March 19 via RCA, and "Mirror" is available now on iTunes.
Hear for yourself:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
Paul Allen's 'bitter' Bill-Gates-bashing memoir
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- 8 ways you're probably overspending without even realizing it
Subscribe to the Week