resh off a classy comeback performance at the 2013 Grammy Awards, Justin Timberlake wasted no time keeping the hits coming, letting loose another track from his forthcoming album, The 20/20 Experience, shortly after the show. The song, "Mirrors," is a falsetto-filled ode to someone whom JT considers to be his other half. "It's like you're my mirror / My mirror staring back at me," he croons in the chorus. The surprisingly long track, which clocks in at a radio-unfriendly eight minutes and 15 seconds, features slick production from frequent Timberlake collaborator Timbaland and closes out with a catchy chant for the "love of [his] life." The 20/20 Experience is due out on March 19 via RCA, and "Mirror" is available now on iTunes.
Hear for yourself:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
Subscribe to the Week