resh off a classy comeback performance at the 2013 Grammy Awards, Justin Timberlake wasted no time keeping the hits coming, letting loose another track from his forthcoming album, The 20/20 Experience, shortly after the show. The song, "Mirrors," is a falsetto-filled ode to someone whom JT considers to be his other half. "It's like you're my mirror / My mirror staring back at me," he croons in the chorus. The surprisingly long track, which clocks in at a radio-unfriendly eight minutes and 15 seconds, features slick production from frequent Timberlake collaborator Timbaland and closes out with a catchy chant for the "love of [his] life." The 20/20 Experience is due out on March 19 via RCA, and "Mirror" is available now on iTunes.
Hear for yourself:
- How typeface influences the way we read and think
- The last word: He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The last telegram ever is about to be sent
- Michael Hastings, remembered
- WATCH: Australia's army chief demonstrates how you address sex abuse
- What's keeping the Oakland Athletics from moving to San Jose?
- How immigration reform could save taxpayers nearly $1 trillion
- The 10-cent revolution: Everything you need to know about Brazil's massive protests
- New Snowden leak: NSA, Britain's GCHQ, eavesdropped on foreign leaders
- Former employees say Bank of America lied to a lot of homeowners