Fresh off a classy comeback performance at the 2013 Grammy Awards, Justin Timberlake wasted no time keeping the hits coming, letting loose another track from his forthcoming album, The 20/20 Experience, shortly after the show. The song, "Mirrors," is a falsetto-filled ode to someone whom JT considers to be his other half. "It's like you're my mirror / My mirror staring back at me," he croons in the chorus. The surprisingly long track, which clocks in at a radio-unfriendly eight minutes and 15 seconds, features slick production from frequent Timberlake collaborator Timbaland and closes out with a catchy chant for the "love of [his] life." The 20/20 Experience is due out on March 19 via RCA, and "Mirror" is available now on iTunes.
Hear for yourself:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
Subscribe to the Week