Fresh off a classy comeback performance at the 2013 Grammy Awards, Justin Timberlake wasted no time keeping the hits coming, letting loose another track from his forthcoming album, The 20/20 Experience, shortly after the show. The song, "Mirrors," is a falsetto-filled ode to someone whom JT considers to be his other half. "It's like you're my mirror / My mirror staring back at me," he croons in the chorus. The surprisingly long track, which clocks in at a radio-unfriendly eight minutes and 15 seconds, features slick production from frequent Timberlake collaborator Timbaland and closes out with a catchy chant for the "love of [his] life." The 20/20 Experience is due out on March 19 via RCA, and "Mirror" is available now on iTunes.
Hear for yourself:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
Subscribe to the Week