Forgetting Mitt Romney
Rubio's rebuttal speech to the State of the Union seemed like the party's attempt to erase all memory of Romney's failed presidential campaign — and ASAP
Mitt Romney pauses during his concession speech on Nov. 6: After coming up well short in battles for the Senate and White House, the GOP has some serious soul-searching to do.
Joe Raedle/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Pics or it didn't happen: Millennials are a bunch of selfie-loving skeptics
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
Subscribe to the Week