Forgetting Mitt Romney
Rubio's rebuttal speech to the State of the Union seemed like the party's attempt to erase all memory of Romney's failed presidential campaign — and ASAP
Mitt Romney pauses during his concession speech on Nov. 6: After coming up well short in battles for the Senate and White House, the GOP has some serious soul-searching to do.
Joe Raedle/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
Subscribe to the Week