WATCH: Goats yelling like humans, the supercut
There's no way to intellectualize this: It really is two minutes of goats yelling like humans
Sure, goats don't have their own language, but they're still prone to picking up the bleating patterns of the animals in their immediate social circle.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
When Americans banned Christmas
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week