The return of Mitt Romney
After months out of the spotlight, the failed presidential candidate has planned his first public speaking engagement since 2012
Had Mitt Romney chosen Ohio Sen. Rob Portman as his running mate, he might have had a better chance of winning the coveted Buckeye State, according to some armchair quarterbacks.
AP Photo/David Goldman
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week