The return of Mitt Romney
After months out of the spotlight, the failed presidential candidate has planned his first public speaking engagement since 2012
Had Mitt Romney chosen Ohio Sen. Rob Portman as his running mate, he might have had a better chance of winning the coveted Buckeye State, according to some armchair quarterbacks.
AP Photo/David Goldman
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
Subscribe to the Week