The return of Mitt Romney
After months out of the spotlight, the failed presidential candidate has planned his first public speaking engagement since 2012
Had Mitt Romney chosen Ohio Sen. Rob Portman as his running mate, he might have had a better chance of winning the coveted Buckeye State, according to some armchair quarterbacks.
AP Photo/David Goldman
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Christian conservatives have a terrifying new bogeyman: The Christian leftist
- What the Romney boomlet says about the establishment GOP's feeble 2016 field
- 5 innovative uses for baking soda
- Eric Holder blew it as attorney general. His replacement will, too,
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week