The return of Mitt Romney
After months out of the spotlight, the failed presidential candidate has planned his first public speaking engagement since 2012
Had Mitt Romney chosen Ohio Sen. Rob Portman as his running mate, he might have had a better chance of winning the coveted Buckeye State, according to some armchair quarterbacks.
AP Photo/David Goldman
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Is the Christian music industry liberalizing on gay marriage?
Subscribe to the Week