Coffee is wonderful. Really, it's the fuel that powers much of America. And better yet, most cups of coffee are reasonably priced — just $1 from a Manhattan coffee cart, and perhaps $2 to $5 if you get a fancy drink from some high-end java joint. But the saucy customer in the video above decided to go absolutely bananas by ordering a Starbucks beverage that cost $47.30.
What, pray tell, does $47.30 worth of Starbucks add-ons get you? Try 48 espresso shots, a scoop of protein powder, soy milk, and enough strawberry/vanilla bean/caramel high-fructose corn syrup to feed a small stable of ponies. Safe to say this "Quadriginoctuple Frap" isn't for the faint of heart. Or anyone, really. (Via The Billfold)
- Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson insulted African-Americans, too
- The way Hillary can win in 2016
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- Will Democrats clean up in 2014 gubernatorial races?
- Yes, the NBA's Eastern Conference sucks. No, we shouldn't abolish conferences.
- How advertisers use sex to sell products to women
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Have banking and law careers gone out of style?
- Girls on Film: How Lovelace fails to tell the real story
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
Subscribe to the Week