GOP lawmaker says homosexuality is an addiction
And unhealthy, to boot
Gay pride flags: In the University of Washington study, women were able to correctly guess a stranger's sexual orientation 65 percent of the time. Men were able to do so 57 percent of the time.
Orlando Marques/First Light/CORBIS
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- California's epic drought
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week