GOP lawmaker says homosexuality is an addiction
And unhealthy, to boot
Gay pride flags: In the University of Washington study, women were able to correctly guess a stranger's sexual orientation 65 percent of the time. Men were able to do so 57 percent of the time.
Orlando Marques/First Light/CORBIS
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
Subscribe to the Week