On Thursday, Facebook will announce what's expected to be a sweeping redesign to its news feed, the most significant update since the feature launched in 2006. (You can read more about the potential changes here.) Watch it live below starting at 1 pm EST, 10 am PST:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
Subscribe to the Week