A majority of U.S. Catholics now support same-sex marriage
A new Quinnipiac poll finds support for same-sex marriage continuing to rise
New York City's marriage bureau has seen a jump in revenue since the city legalized gay marriage last year.
Philip James Corwin/Corbis
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week