What's behind the decline in gun ownership?
The percentage of U.S. homes with a gun has been in steady decline over the past four decades
A Smith & Wesson .357 magnum revolver is displayed at the Los Angeles Gun Club.
Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- What's the difference between in- and un-?
- Boyhood's refreshingly unsentimental take on motherhood
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week