What's behind the decline in gun ownership?
The percentage of U.S. homes with a gun has been in steady decline over the past four decades
A Smith & Wesson .357 magnum revolver is displayed at the Los Angeles Gun Club.
Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Meet the 11 condoms of the future selected by Bill Gates
- How to rescue the American family and fix the broken school system in one fell swoop
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How neuroscience can help us understand political partisanship
Subscribe to the Week