What's behind the decline in gun ownership?
The percentage of U.S. homes with a gun has been in steady decline over the past four decades
A Smith & Wesson .357 magnum revolver is displayed at the Los Angeles Gun Club.
Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Are there human remains at the Titanic wreck site?
Subscribe to the Week