Welcome to "What Next?", The Week's contest about current events.
Last week's question: New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg suffered a setback this week when a judge nixed the city's ban on oversized sodas just before it was to take effect. What's the next thing the government should ban, to turn the U.S. into a utopia?
THE WINNER: The email "Reply All" button
Jeff Haber, Seattle
SECOND PLACE: Marriage (of any type)
Joel Jacobs, Wantagh, N.Y.
THIRD PLACE: Everyone who disagrees with me
Mort Oakes, Dover, Pa.
Russell Frank, Gorham, Maine
Peggy O'Shaughnessey, Troy, Mich.
Reality TV shows
Janine Witte, New Hope, Pa.
Ken Kellam III, Dallas
Dacia Nickerson, Cranston, R.I.
Julianne Downing, Carmichael, Calif.
Brendan Leyden, Lomita, Calif.
Jason Tinney, Sierra Vista, Ariz.
All neologisms based on Watergate or Armageddon
Ann Martin, Bracknell, Berkshire, U.K.
Pizza with more then three toppings
Bob Peffers, San Antonio
Internet comment threads
David Daniel, Woodland Hills, Calif.
Coverage of Taylor Swift's love life
Stephanie Sarich, Minnetonka, Minn.
Helen Conlon, Brookfield, Wis.
Maggie Conlon, Brookfield, Wis.
Fern Kupfer, Ames, Iowa
Vampire love stories
Beth Simon, Oakland
Phone menu systems
Chris Wilson, Wayland, Mass.
The verbs "friend" and "unfriend"
Clark Koepke, Sykesville, Md.
Any driver's license with the name Lindsay Lohan
John Malatesta, New York
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- How Rand Paul's GOP opponents will use his minority outreach against him
Subscribe to the Week