Which countries boast the most top-tier colleges?
Check out Slate's interactive chart
PayPal founder Peter Thiel warns young Americans that shelling out for an overpriced college education is an ill-advised, speculative investment.
CC BY: Jason Bache
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How I lost all my money
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- How computers will replace your doctor
Subscribe to the Week