Why Iraq is important to American politics
For starters, without Iraq, there would be no President Barack Obama
U.S. troops invaded Iraq in March 2003. Since then, more than a trillion dollars has been spent, and 4,000 U.S troops lost.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week