Why Iraq is important to American politics
For starters, without Iraq, there would be no President Barack Obama
U.S. troops invaded Iraq in March 2003. Since then, more than a trillion dollars has been spent, and 4,000 U.S troops lost.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How to make any veggie burger without a recipe
Subscribe to the Week