Michele Bachmann's quest for redemption
After winning re-election by a narrow margin, Bachmann has been staying out of the national spotlight
Rep. Michele Bachmann's (R-Minn.) presidential campaign has taken a dive since her Ames Straw Poll win last month, and critics say the gaffe-prone Tea Partier may be her own worst enemy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The next pandemic
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
Subscribe to the Week