Michele Bachmann's quest for redemption
After winning re-election by a narrow margin, Bachmann has been staying out of the national spotlight
Rep. Michele Bachmann's (R-Minn.) presidential campaign has taken a dive since her Ames Straw Poll win last month, and critics say the gaffe-prone Tea Partier may be her own worst enemy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- How Captain America won over China
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
8 Facebook misfires that ruined lives
Subscribe to the Week