Michele Bachmann's quest for redemption
After winning re-election by a narrow margin, Bachmann has been staying out of the national spotlight
Rep. Michele Bachmann's (R-Minn.) presidential campaign has taken a dive since her Ames Straw Poll win last month, and critics say the gaffe-prone Tea Partier may be her own worst enemy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week