Michele Bachmann's quest for redemption
After winning re-election by a narrow margin, Bachmann has been staying out of the national spotlight
Rep. Michele Bachmann's (R-Minn.) presidential campaign has taken a dive since her Ames Straw Poll win last month, and critics say the gaffe-prone Tea Partier may be her own worst enemy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week