Michele Bachmann's quest for redemption
After winning re-election by a narrow margin, Bachmann has been staying out of the national spotlight
Rep. Michele Bachmann's (R-Minn.) presidential campaign has taken a dive since her Ames Straw Poll win last month, and critics say the gaffe-prone Tea Partier may be her own worst enemy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- How to flirt, according to science
- Here's how to really detect lies
Subscribe to the Week