ave you ever struggled to find that perfect GIF to send to someone? Sure, you could always use something like GIF hunter (which is slow) or Tumblr (which is clumsy). But more often than not, those services' respective GIF-finding abilities...fall short.
Don't worry, though!
Things are about to get much, much easier.
In a new Google+ post, the company announced that new filters are coming to Image Search. Pretty soon, you'll be able to narrow your search to animated images only — a feature that some say is long overdue.
Don't get too excited, though.
The feature hasn't rolled out for everyone...at least not yet.
It will soon, though!
And when it does, it'll be something to celebrate.
I know, Ricky. Me too. (Via Google)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What liberals get wrong about having kids
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week