Have you ever struggled to find that perfect GIF to send to someone? Sure, you could always use something like GIF hunter (which is slow) or Tumblr (which is clumsy). But more often than not, those services' respective GIF-finding abilities...fall short.
Don't worry, though!
Things are about to get much, much easier.
In a new Google+ post, the company announced that new filters are coming to Image Search. Pretty soon, you'll be able to narrow your search to animated images only — a feature that some say is long overdue.
Don't get too excited, though.
The feature hasn't rolled out for everyone...at least not yet.
It will soon, though!
And when it does, it'll be something to celebrate.
I know, Ricky. Me too. (Via Google)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
Subscribe to the Week