Have you ever struggled to find that perfect GIF to send to someone? Sure, you could always use something like GIF hunter (which is slow) or Tumblr (which is clumsy). But more often than not, those services' respective GIF-finding abilities...fall short.
Don't worry, though!
Things are about to get much, much easier.
In a new Google+ post, the company announced that new filters are coming to Image Search. Pretty soon, you'll be able to narrow your search to animated images only — a feature that some say is long overdue.
Don't get too excited, though.
The feature hasn't rolled out for everyone...at least not yet.
It will soon, though!
And when it does, it'll be something to celebrate.
I know, Ricky. Me too. (Via Google)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
Subscribe to the Week