ave you ever struggled to find that perfect GIF to send to someone? Sure, you could always use something like GIF hunter (which is slow) or Tumblr (which is clumsy). But more often than not, those services' respective GIF-finding abilities...fall short.
Don't worry, though!
Things are about to get much, much easier.
In a new Google+ post, the company announced that new filters are coming to Image Search. Pretty soon, you'll be able to narrow your search to animated images only — a feature that some say is long overdue.
Don't get too excited, though.
The feature hasn't rolled out for everyone...at least not yet.
It will soon, though!
And when it does, it'll be something to celebrate.
I know, Ricky. Me too. (Via Google)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
Subscribe to the Week