ave you ever struggled to find that perfect GIF to send to someone? Sure, you could always use something like GIF hunter (which is slow) or Tumblr (which is clumsy). But more often than not, those services' respective GIF-finding abilities...fall short.
Don't worry, though!
Things are about to get much, much easier.
In a new Google+ post, the company announced that new filters are coming to Image Search. Pretty soon, you'll be able to narrow your search to animated images only — a feature that some say is long overdue.
Don't get too excited, though.
The feature hasn't rolled out for everyone...at least not yet.
It will soon, though!
And when it does, it'll be something to celebrate.
I know, Ricky. Me too. (Via Google)
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- Why European women are still smoking like chimneys
Subscribe to the Week