Why Rand Paul won't help the GOP win younger voters
Sure, lots of twenty-somethings have libertarian tendencies, but...
After setting off a full-body scanner and refusing a pat-down, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul was detained by one of his nemeses: The TSA.
Alex Wong/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 5 innovative uses for baking soda
- What the Romney boomlet says about the establishment GOP's feeble 2016 field
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Christian conservatives have a terrifying new bogeyman: The Christian leftist
- 10 innovative furniture designs that brilliantly save you space
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
Subscribe to the Week