Why Rand Paul won't help the GOP win younger voters
Sure, lots of twenty-somethings have libertarian tendencies, but...
After setting off a full-body scanner and refusing a pat-down, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul was detained by one of his nemeses: The TSA.
Alex Wong/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Why is American internet so slow?
Subscribe to the Week