Why Rand Paul won't help the GOP win younger voters
Sure, lots of twenty-somethings have libertarian tendencies, but...
After setting off a full-body scanner and refusing a pat-down, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul was detained by one of his nemeses: The TSA.
Alex Wong/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Boyhood's refreshingly unsentimental take on motherhood
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
Subscribe to the Week