Is Hillary Clinton too conservative to win the nomination?
The Democratic Party has arguably moved sharply to the left since she ran in 2008
Inevitable? Even 23 percent of Republicans would back a Hillary Clinton presidential run in 2016.
AP Photo/Kevin Lamarque
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- The impossible promise at the heart of Scotland's campaign for independence
Subscribe to the Week