Is Hillary Clinton too conservative to win the nomination?
The Democratic Party has arguably moved sharply to the left since she ran in 2008
Inevitable? Even 23 percent of Republicans would back a Hillary Clinton presidential run in 2016.
AP Photo/Kevin Lamarque
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Attack of the invasive species
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week