1. Street performer punches heckler in the face
This week in catharsis: A street performer gently lets an annoying heckler know there's a human under there, all without saying a word. (Via Laughing Squid)
2. Hypnotic music squares
Okay, so this magnetic time-suck has been around for awhile now. But when our in-house social media pro Jess Hullinger G-chatted it to me, it was like finding a message in a bottle. Have at it. (Link)
3. Vice is making a Lil Bub documentary
The internet's best living creature (sorry, Boo) is getting her own movie. Grumpy Cat's in it, too!
4. Henry Blodget finds a newspaper
Business Insider boss and recently enchanted airplane-fan Henry Blodget came across a peculiar thing outside his hotel door. It had words, photos, and headlines — just like his beloved iPad. This, however, was somehow different. An artifact from a lost time. Some believe it to be called...a newspaper. (Via Business Insider)
5. Great latte foam art (Via Imgur)
8. A really good Girls GIF
Raise your hand if you think Shoshanna needs her own spin-off show. (Via Twitter)
9. Cat of the Week
Say what's up to Brit from Rhode Island. Like many of us, she's had a long week and could use a nap. (Thanks, Justin!)
Do you own a cat/dog/other cuddly thing? Send a photo to Gayomali@TheWeek.com for a chance to be featured.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
When Americans banned Christmas
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week