1. Street performer punches heckler in the face
This week in catharsis: A street performer gently lets an annoying heckler know there's a human under there, all without saying a word. (Via Laughing Squid)
2. Hypnotic music squares
Okay, so this magnetic time-suck has been around for awhile now. But when our in-house social media pro Jess Hullinger G-chatted it to me, it was like finding a message in a bottle. Have at it. (Link)
3. Vice is making a Lil Bub documentary
The internet's best living creature (sorry, Boo) is getting her own movie. Grumpy Cat's in it, too!
4. Henry Blodget finds a newspaper
Business Insider boss and recently enchanted airplane-fan Henry Blodget came across a peculiar thing outside his hotel door. It had words, photos, and headlines — just like his beloved iPad. This, however, was somehow different. An artifact from a lost time. Some believe it to be called...a newspaper. (Via Business Insider)
5. Great latte foam art (Via Imgur)
8. A really good Girls GIF
Raise your hand if you think Shoshanna needs her own spin-off show. (Via Twitter)
9. Cat of the Week
Say what's up to Brit from Rhode Island. Like many of us, she's had a long week and could use a nap. (Thanks, Justin!)
Do you own a cat/dog/other cuddly thing? Send a photo to Gayomali@TheWeek.com for a chance to be featured.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Obama's next steps on immigration
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
Subscribe to the Week