1. Street performer punches heckler in the face
This week in catharsis: A street performer gently lets an annoying heckler know there's a human under there, all without saying a word. (Via Laughing Squid)
2. Hypnotic music squares
Okay, so this magnetic time-suck has been around for awhile now. But when our in-house social media pro Jess Hullinger G-chatted it to me, it was like finding a message in a bottle. Have at it. (Link)
3. Vice is making a Lil Bub documentary
The internet's best living creature (sorry, Boo) is getting her own movie. Grumpy Cat's in it, too!
4. Henry Blodget finds a newspaper
Business Insider boss and recently enchanted airplane-fan Henry Blodget came across a peculiar thing outside his hotel door. It had words, photos, and headlines — just like his beloved iPad. This, however, was somehow different. An artifact from a lost time. Some believe it to be called...a newspaper. (Via Business Insider)
5. Great latte foam art (Via Imgur)
8. A really good Girls GIF
Raise your hand if you think Shoshanna needs her own spin-off show. (Via Twitter)
9. Cat of the Week
Say what's up to Brit from Rhode Island. Like many of us, she's had a long week and could use a nap. (Thanks, Justin!)
Do you own a cat/dog/other cuddly thing? Send a photo to Gayomali@TheWeek.com for a chance to be featured.
- The secrets of happy families
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Did God have a wife?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
Subscribe to the Week