1. Street performer punches heckler in the face
This week in catharsis: A street performer gently lets an annoying heckler know there's a human under there, all without saying a word. (Via Laughing Squid)
2. Hypnotic music squares
Okay, so this magnetic time-suck has been around for awhile now. But when our in-house social media pro Jess Hullinger G-chatted it to me, it was like finding a message in a bottle. Have at it. (Link)
3. Vice is making a Lil Bub documentary
The internet's best living creature (sorry, Boo) is getting her own movie. Grumpy Cat's in it, too!
4. Henry Blodget finds a newspaper
Business Insider boss and recently enchanted airplane-fan Henry Blodget came across a peculiar thing outside his hotel door. It had words, photos, and headlines — just like his beloved iPad. This, however, was somehow different. An artifact from a lost time. Some believe it to be called...a newspaper. (Via Business Insider)
5. Great latte foam art (Via Imgur)
8. A really good Girls GIF
Raise your hand if you think Shoshanna needs her own spin-off show. (Via Twitter)
9. Cat of the Week
Say what's up to Brit from Rhode Island. Like many of us, she's had a long week and could use a nap. (Thanks, Justin!)
Do you own a cat/dog/other cuddly thing? Send a photo to Gayomali@TheWeek.com for a chance to be featured.
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- All the World Cup mascots, ranked
- How Vanessa became Jacob
Subscribe to the Week