Actually, Americans do still support gun control
Six in 10 Americans believe gun-control laws should be stricter, according to a new poll
A pro-gun demonstrator carries a handgun at a rally in Olympia, Wash., Jan. 19.
David Ryder/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Why TheWeek.com is closing the comments section
Subscribe to the Week