Go ahead, hold a grudge. You'll feel better
Our softy culture says we should forgive even the most heinous crimes. Sometimes it's healthier not to
The healing power of holding a grudge
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
Subscribe to the Week