We've been warned for months that Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan would parody themselves in Scary Movie 5 — and now that the movie is less than a week away from its not-particularly-anticipated release, the Weinstein Company has been generous enough to release a clip of the scene, which features self-parodic performances by Sheen and Lohan as they embark on a particularly ill-fated one-night stand. (Watch the Scary Movie 5 scene below.)
The scene begins as Sheen works to convince Lohan to sleep with him. Though Lohan demands "privacy," it quickly becomes clear that Sheen is secretly filming a sex tape, to go along with the hundreds of other clandestinely filmed sex tapes lining his walls. As the pair climb into bed, Lohan makes a joke about her court-ordered substance abuse monitor. Hilarious!
Watch the scene for yourself:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The case for voting (even if America is a corrupt plutocracy rigged by the rich)
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week