Stephen Colbert introduces Bill Clinton to Twitter
Colbert picked the former president's handle: It's @PrezBillyJeff. Really.
At the DNC, Bill Clinton claimed that since 1961, 18 million more jobs were created when Democrats were in the White House than when Republicans were in charge. He's right. But is he wrong to take the credit?
Alex Wong/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- The militarization of America’s police
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
Subscribe to the Week